Barry's Beetchin Movies

Saturday, January 09, 2010

An apology

I realized just today that I don't really post anything on here other than the awards that happen every year, my own awards, my movie grades, occasional holidays or if someone has passed away. I want to aplogize to people who used to read my blog and people who still do (if there are any) who want something more. That was my intent in the first place. I wanted somewhere I could talk about what I like most: films and anything that had to do with them. I wanted to talk unfiltered and just really speak my mind. And once again, I aplogize if I haven't been able to fulfill that up to now.

From this point on, I am going to try and focus on putting up more stuff on here. Movie reviews, news from the entertainment world and even my own daily thoughts.

So stay tuned!

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home